Thursday, April 28, 2011

March's trip to WI - First day of "school"

In March, Xavi and I traveled to Wisconsin for my first work trip back to the "home office".  It was a very busy week and his first days at "school" aka VitaKids daycare center across the street from my office.  We were exhausted by the time we got home and we both got colds either from daycare, the flight, the change in temperatures/weather, or from being so tired...enjoy the montage. 


Waiting at LAX...our gear, my tea, and Xavi's traveling sweatsuit

We washed everything thoroughly...but enjoyed the last stretch before the 4 hour flight.
It even snowed! Xavi's first snow
Great Gramma Mimi


Finally a big smile for everyone's favorite great gramma
Rachel and family came down to see us...first photo of Xavi with Cousins Owen and Gabby

Auntie Rachie and Uncle Roger

Are you my mother?  Xavi giving kisses
My boy, Owen...such a big boy.  I remember the day he was born! Wow, how time flies!
My dear friend Jackie and her GIRL (after 3 boys), Geneva Charlynn

They came down to visit with us as well...just two weeks apart in age. Future friends for life!

Neva, are you tickling Xavi?

My beautiful friend

Look Auntie Lori Jo...can you do this?
Granna Momma and her two "babies"

First day of school (and work for me)




Happy baby!

Playing with Gramma

She's so much fun!

Beautiful walk in beautiful Wisconsin...beautiful momma!



Checking out Grampa's hands...

Mama, Grampa, and Xavi's hands...he definitely got the family gene.

I was so nervous taking him to daycare...well, here we are again, my boy saying "it's ok mom...I got this!" 
He was a star and had a wonderful time with the VitaKids teachers and kids...this picture was published in the daily newsletter to parents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment