Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Wisconsin - Home away from home

We were back in Wisconsin for me to work and Xavi to go to school.  He gets to go to VitaKids and play with Miss Armandina, Miss Anna, his buddy Jack, and all our friendly, helpful friends.  The center is across the street from my office and I can go over during the day to feed him or check on him.  He adjusted well and plays hard...cause he would fall straight asleep when I put him in the car at the end of the day.  I felt like doing that too, but made it home safely to have dinner and relax with Gramma and Grampa.
He had big smiles for Gramma and Grampa...especially in the morning. 
They did a great job of helping out at night when I had work functions...it's so nice to have grandparents close enough to help. 

Happy baby's been fun...but we've moved on since then..

Going for a walk after work

Gramma and Grampa gave him a soccer sweater and ball in honor of his namesake.

Playing with Gramma...his favorite - NAKED TIME!

It's always hard for me to get out of the door in the morning with 18 bags: breast pump, briefcase, diaper bag, exercise clothes, lunch bag...ugh.  Almost everyday I was so frustrated by the time I got in the car, I was thankful for the relaxing, scenic drive to Standard Process.  A few days, I sat in my desk chair and broke into tears...it always feels like I'm failing at something...in this case, getting to work on time.  Sigh...like I said, maybe one of these days I'll get it together.  In the meantime, I'll just keep on keeping on and soaking up every wonderful and every miserable moment that I can. 
Every morning, Gramma and Xavi said the Pledge of Allegiance.
I loved those moments.

 
And this one...

No comments:

Post a Comment