Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday Xavi!






 Happy Birthday beautiful boy!  Today you turned two...how time flies!  I can't believe that it was already two years ago that you forever changed my life.  Our lives.  You are so loved.

Thank you to everyone that sent warm wishes and gifts.  We opened presents like Thomas the train characters (we now have all the main characters and some of the major secondary ones), train tracks, a new digger, books, a puzzle, new clothes, a new Thomas movie, and a new Thomas chair, plus there were balloons and Miss Debbie!!!  We went to the mall in search of cupcakes to celebrate but couldn't find the bakery...he didn't seem to care so we didn't push the issue.  The four of us (Miss Debbie, me, Xavi, and Nico) went to play at Jump n Jammin, an indoor gymnasium where we wrestled in the padded toddler room, wrestled on the floor mats, and learned to play without shoving other kids.
Birthday breakfast...pancakes and sausage...with trains of course.

New books!!! Trucks, diggers, and more...yay!

More track to run all my trains (13 now!)

And yet another Thomas video to keep him busy...choo choo!

The last two years have flown by and I have a feeling that the next 2, 4, 6, and 8 will be gone before we know it.  I never loved anyone like I love you and your brother.  Your life is a blessing and gift that I do not deserve.  I understand the responsibility that we have and I pray that God will give me the love, patience, and wisdom to protect you, guide you, and love you.  Happy birthday baby, I mean BIG boy!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, Xavi!!! Someday we are gonna come celebrate with you!!!

    ReplyDelete