Monday, November 26, 2012

OnToday's Menu...Insanity

Today was one of those days.  It all started at 3:50am and just finished around 9:35pm...just a few moments ago, there was a small possibility that I was going to murder the dog if he woke up the baby after all today had to offer.  Luckily for him, Nico settled back in.  I am going to just sit here thinking happy thoughts and drinking tea while I pretend that it is scotch.  All I can say is soooo much poop and sooo many tantrums today...oh and did I mention my memory is gone?  So if I forget your name next time we talk, woman who birthed me (mom)...keep in mind that I probably don't remember my own at this point. 

I need a bit of help so I'm posting some cute, fun memories for today.  
Hope they make you laugh too.  Hope you didn't need them as much as I do.  




PS - And to top it off?  I couldn't get any of my favorite videos to post...arrrgh.  Gonna go have some REAL scotch..and try again tomorrow.  It's a new day, right?



1 comment:


  1. Hang in there Emmy! It will get better...
    (poor Diego.)

    ReplyDelete