Thursday, April 26, 2012

Here we go...again?

Again, I know it's been a long while since my last post and I'm sorry.  I'll have to catch us up in the next few days...that is IF Xavi's sleep schedule allows.  He's been a busy boy...busy not sleeping that is!  So the more running I do, the less energy and time I have to post cute stories/pictures about him.  In the last month, we took one last trip to WI for work, had a few days beach vacation with family in Florida, got another cold upon our return, and settled in for another big change.  My job with Standard Process is coming to an end (as of Monday, April 30).  This was a difficult decision to make and it is sad to let go of a job that I loved...but we are moving into the next chapter and adjusting priorities.  Mario's deployment got moved UP in the schedule so we now have two fewer weeks than we had planned and there is so much to do...let alone spend some quality family time together while we can.  Baby Two is coming sometime around the end of September and I can feel him moving around in there...so soon there will be two mini Melendez boys running around and running me ragged.  Plenty to keep me busy, right?


I continue to be grateful for all the blessings we have been given and when I look at this beautiful boy, I know what love is.  It seems like I can almost SEE his brain growing everyday as he uses new words, new expressions, and we have new experiences...like riding a real pony!!  It is so much fun and as tired as I am at the end of the day, and as much as I feel like I don't have any patience left...I love these days: watching him grow, laughing, trying to decipher his new language. 
What more could a girl wish for? 

No comments:

Post a Comment