Saturday, April 28, 2012

Who Loves you?

I made Xavi a digital scrapbook so that we can "see" our loved ones as often as we want to.  "Who Loves You?"  Mama, Papa, Grammas and Grampas, Aunts, Uncles, cousins, even dogs, and special friends...it turned out perfect.  I love it and so does Xavi.  Most days he wants to see "papa" but he can say some names now and I think it will help him recognize family even if it's been a long time since we've been together.  I did it through Heritage Makers...getyourstorydown.com.  My plan is to keep going and do something with all these photos I have, starting with Xavi's birth story and our wedding celebration(s) ...all before #2 comes along.  Wish me luck :) Until I get them done, I also plan to keep up with this blog and try to get at least a photo on every day.  Since Mario is leaving within two weeks and will be mostly gone for at least a year, we need to keep him up to date with the family happenings whenever he can check in with us.  I love when they play together...totally melts my heart.  I know Xavi will miss him terribly but we will be here whenever he comes home.  Here's to my boys....



No comments:

Post a Comment