Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The 12 week old Xavi

Xavi turned 12 weeks yesterday.  At his 2 month check up, he weighed almost 13.5 pounds and measured 24 inches...in the last week, he doubled in size...not really, but he's been growing so much.  All of  a sudden he didn't fit in any of his 3 month clothes.  I had to pull out his 3-6 month jammies and 6 month onesies/pants.  His feet were about to break through his baby jammies anyway, so even if he has a bit of room to grow, his feet are MUCH more comfortable in his "big boy" clothes.



Last week, at 11 weeks old, Xavi rolled over.  He did it so quickly that it took my by total surprise.  I had just started doing regular tummy time on the floor with him and all of a sudden, boom...he was on his back.  I squealed and since then have been trying to catch him on video in action...and FINALLY caught this today.  I'm such a proud mama. 


I went back to work this week and we have a nanny that is helping during the day.  I am thankful that when I am not traveling, I can work from home...but I still teared up handing him over that morning.  And when they went for a walk, he cried until they got going down the street...I sat at my desk and cried, too.  I am sure I'll get used to it and once back in the swing of things, I'll be happy to be working for Standard Process.   We have our first business trip coming up in a week and a half...to DC.  Will keep you posted on how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment