Sunday, October 16, 2011

Natural Disaster "Xavi"

My mom says that when I was a baby, I was a little tornado...creating messes from one to room to the next in a blink of an eye.  Well...it looks like we have one of those too.  It's such fun for him to wreak havoc in our little "cottage"...emptying my "office" trash of paper to recycle, playing with boxes and the contents, messing up Mario's piles of school papers and notes, pulling things off tables, chairs, anything within reach, and when bored, moving on to the next area for more fun.  I try to pick up at the end of everyday, and try not to worry about the messes...right now, it makes me giggle...even as he is pulling tshirts, shorts, and pajamas out of his dresser and throwing them all over his room.  The funny thing is that sometimes he knows he's doing something he shouldn't be doing...so when he hears me coming towards him or I say "Xavi! NO!..stop doing ________"...he startles a bit and "sprints" away.  Here are some pictures where I've caught him in the act...
counting the wipes from the newly delivered box...just making sure we get what we paid for mom...

These clothes were all clean and folded in the basket...well, not for long when Xavi is around.

No, the exercise ball and breast pump bag do NOT need to be in the bathroom...

did I do that?

hmmm, what can I do with these?
Yeah, but when he looks at me and smiles like this...what else can I do but scoop him up, hug him and laugh?


whew...I'm tired now!  What else can I get in to?



1 comment:

  1. OMG!! Must be crazy once they start moving. Lucky for me, my little Tornado is still immobile....

    ReplyDelete